Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn

Autumn

Winter will Autumn greet,
For the last dance the trees will meet
They change their leaves from green to brown,
To red and yellow and gold
They will dance in the gentle breeze
All will shake and hop and flutter
The leaves will rustle and mutter
Enjoying themselves are the trees
The bird minstrels shall sing
The lovely dryads are dancing, dancing,
Dancing are the trees
Making merry in the festivities
The grasshoppers shall play the harp,
The birds shall play the flute,
The trees shall dance and shake themselves,
Even though they are mute

Note: The poem is larger than this if you want the full poem visit aleea1.blogspot.com. P.S this was from my sisters blog!Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I stole this from my sister's blog,but I asked!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it, weldone even you say it was stolen from your sister.

    ReplyDelete